Develop the next generation of Smart Technology
The Master of Science in Technology Innovation is an interdisciplinary Engineering, Business, and Design program that gives graduates the skills they need to succeed in the technology industry.
18-Month Intensive Program
95% Placement rate for graduates
Cohort Program with Team-based Projects
Past MSTI Student Projects Include:
- Create a system of IoT devices to collect data on plastic waste in rivers in partnership with Microsoft. (Watch the video)
- Develop search and rescue drones with remote operations using T-Mobile 5G technology. (Read the poster)
- Protect the health of U.S. Department of Natural Resources Wildland firefighters with smart helmets. (Read our blog)
- Integrate Machine Learning and Computer Vision in a Microsoft AI for Good project to create a portable retinal imaging system for use in remote areas. (Watch the video)
- Implement technology-assisted therapeutic devices in partnership with University of Washington researchers and elderly care facilities. (Read the poster)
I worked on group projects with different people and stakeholders from different cultures. It forces you to learn how to cooperate with people who have different mindsets.