University of Washington’s MS in Technology Innovation
18-Month Intensive Curriculum. Industry Access. Unlimited Opportunity.
The MS in Technology Innovation from the University of Washington is an interdisciplinary STEM degree combining engineering, design, and business.
Video: Everything You Need to Know
Hear from students, faculty, and staff to learn all about the student experience, curriculum, and opportunities available to students!
Integrate Design, Engineering, and Business to Develop Innovative Technology Solutions
The program prepares students for roles in rapidly growing fields including:
- Technical Project Management (TPM)
- Software development with expertise in AI, machine learning, and cloud computing
- User experience and human/computer interaction
- Product design and product development
The program teaches higher-level design thinking and technology development skills such as:
- User-centered design
- Programming for digital and physical user interfaces
- Developing sensors and circuits
- Finance and accounting for entrepreneurs
- Effective hardware/software development
- Corporate and IP law
RYAN WU, ALUMNUS, SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER AT WYZE TECHNOLOGIES
Learn About Launch Projects
6-month team-based challenges sponsored by companies including Microsoft, T-Mobile, and Meta.
Learn How to Apply
Are you ready to move beyond theory and accelerate your future? Learn more about applying.