Develop Robotic Systems that can Sense, Plan, and Act to Solve Home and Commercial Challenges.
The University of Washington Master’s of Science in Technology Innovation Robotics Track (MSTI) prepares graduates for a successful career in the rapidly growing field of robotics systems and controls.
Graduates of the MSTI Robotics Track will be well-equipped for roles in control systems, product management, design, validation, and testing in robotics-related industries including:
- Autonomous vehicle and drone applications
- Assistive robotics in healthcare
- Collaborative robotics applications for manufacturing and warehouse settings
MSTI Robotics Track
Robotics continue to transform industries and sectors from medicine to manufacturing, and the demand for an innovative workforce able to design and implement meaningful robotics solutions is growing. Bridge business principles, human-centered design, and robotics fundamentals like navigation, manipulation, and mobility.
The MSTI program teaches higher-level design thinking and technology development skills such as:
- User-centered design
- Programming for digital and physical user interfaces
- Developing sensors and circuits
- Finance and accounting for entrepreneurs
- Effective hardware/software development
- Corporate and IP law
Interesting in developing the next generation of smart devices? Learn more about the Connected Devices track.
Jenna Guergah, Fetch Robotics
Take an Inside Look
Check out how MSTI students built an fully automated stockroom delivery and retrieval system using Fetch and Kinova Robots. Read the blog.